Imagine a company with a vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad… The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler, more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
Taulia is the only SAP-certified partner that offers web-based vendor management and Dynamic Discounting solutions. Our minimally invasive SaaS solution is easy to install and maintain with clients operational in a matter of days.
PG&E, John Deere, Pfizer, Johnson Controls and even Coca Cola Bottling are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with a European office in Düsseldorf, Germany. We’ve grown 300% since last year and are looking for the next A-player to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
The SAP Consultant (based either in our San Francisco, CA or Park City, UT office) implements Taulia's innovative solutions at client sites across North America, and guides them through the full implementation cycle from concept to launch. The winning candidate is a team player who loves to be hands-on with software products, especially in an SAP ERP environment. The SAP Consultant will be free to customize or enhance functionality on the spot, using SAP Workbench, Workflow, Debugger or any other tool, to ensure Taulia clients are the happiest in the industry. Additionally, the SAP Consultant serves as the eyes and ears of Taulia transforming client feedback into product innovation.
The winning candidate has an established track record of successful SAP engagements. He/She understands the business problems in accounts payable (A/P), procurement, and corporate treasury and in relation to SAP ERP, can translate business opportunities into specification documents, technical documentation or product requirement documents. The perfect candidate previously worked for SAP or an SAP solution partner as a consultant, and is experienced in FI, CO and MM.
- Work with client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Implement, customize and test Taulia solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements.
- Write and debug ABAP programs.
- Develop project documentation, provide knowledge transfer and conduct end-user training.
- Work hand-in-hand with Taulia project manager to provide functional expertise, guidance and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go live.
- Work closely with product development and quality assurance teams to keep product knowledge current, and to contribute to improving Taulia software.
- 4 years of SAP experience, or less if complemented by related experience or product. Alternatively, 2 years SAP experience combined with 5 years of Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience.
- Experience in implementation of A/P automation software, preferably from Readsoft, Dolphin, or Open Text for Fortune 1000 companies.
- Exposure to electronic invoicing preferable.
- Understanding of SaaS solutions, technology and architecture is helpful.
- Business analyst skills – Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documention.
- Mature consulting skills - candidate needs to be able to consult on best practices for finance functions, primarily from an A/P perspective.
- SAP technical skills and ABAP development [coding in user exits]. Guide client basis teams to install and configure SAP add-on. Configure SAP add-on via IMG tree.
- Project delivery skills - Result and customer oriented. Able to set the right expectation to customer and project team and deliver the right solution in a timely manner.
- Communication skills - candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Taulia is a rapidly growing SF-based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurs to join our journey.
OF TECH TALENT