Flurry is one of San Francisco's hottest start-ups, with offices in New York, London and Mumbai. The company is backed by tier 1 investors including Draper Fisher Jurvetson, InterWest Partners, Union Square Ventures, Menlo Ventures, First Round Capital, Draper Richards, and Crosslink Capital. Within a few short years, Flurry has become the leader in mobile analytics and advertising. We track over 40 billion user sessions each month, while serving more than 70,000 mobile app developers and over 200,000 mobile applications across the iOS, Android, HTML5, Blackberry, and Windows Phone platforms.
We are seeking an RTB Partner Manager who will focus on managing the RTB functionality of the Flurry Marketplace. This includes managing the technical integration and ongoing relationship with DSP’s and other bidders. You will also be responsible for defining high-level RTB related product requirements in response to feature requests from customers, and working closely with product management to prioritize the delivery of such features.
You will work horizontally across all aspects of Flurry’s business to include direct contact with DSP’s, Agencies, Publishers, Business Development, Product Management, and Marketing. We are looking for an individual who enjoys working with a fast-paced team, is excited by the challenges of this role, and wants to make his/her mark in this incredibly dynamic market.
You will report to the Senior Director of Marketplace Development. This position can be based in either San Francisco, CA or New York, NY.
- Manage the technical integration and ongoing relationship with DSP’s and other bidders.
- Work with customers to optimize RTB-centric monetization, and provide insights into best practices.
- Closely monitor daily network performance and be proactive in addressing discrepancies.
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer research with DSP’s and Publishers to define new feature requirements for buyers and sellers on the RTB platform.
- Determine metrics and assess the success of new features in terms of usage, revenue per, and ROI.
- Provide guidance on inventory forecasts to customers and Sales teams.
- Create and maintain reporting, forecasting models, dashboards and other analysis tools.
- BS in Business, Economics, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field. MBA is a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital media with a focus on ad networks, ad exchanges, and real-time bidding marketplaces.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate the “big picture” and also drill down to supporting details.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and close attention to detail is a must
- Comfortable working with multi disciplinary teams and balancing competing priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment working
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
Flurry welcomes and encourages applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, race or national ancestry, veteran or marital status, or sexual orientation.
OF TECH TALENT