Imagine a company with a vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad… The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler, more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
PG&E, John Deere, Pfizer, Johnson Controls and even Coca Cola Bottling are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with a European office in Düsseldorf, Germany. We’ve grown 300% since last year and are looking for the next A-player to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
- Create, document, implement and maintain automated tests for our online platform, its connected services and our deep integration into SAP Financials.
- Perform manual testing of new features to assure initial release quality and design and implement test scripts and/or automation for automated regression testing.
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced team within an agile software development process.
- Find out how to recreate defects and then guide them to their successful resolution.
- Focus on product quality and customer satisfaction by improving our software and service through your work.
- Communicate with your peers, drive your own work and contribute to the success of our team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong desire to find the breaking points in our products.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts.
Experience with J2EE Technologies (e.g. JSP, Servlets, EJB, WebServices, SOA, JUnit) and Grails is ideal.
Hands on experience with SAP Financials or other Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable software.
Experience in delivering software products using an agile methodology.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience working in a quality engineering or software development role.
- Hands on experience with open source automated test implementation and frameworks.
- Experience with Jenkins, Selenium, JUnit, Groovy, Java is preferred.
- Experience testing large data sets and large data flows is preferred.
- Previous experience working at a startup similar to Taulia would be ideal.
Taulia is a rapidly growing SF-based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurs to join our journey.
OF TECH TALENT