Quality Analystsat Synacor are partners in project delivery and are responsible for performing various analysis activities on multiple concurrent projects and participates in the entire Project Life Cycle (Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Release, and Maintenance). These Quality Analysts are responsible for ensuring strong communication and knowledge transfer between teams, becoming a subject matter expert, ensuring PM, development and test artifacts are produced to ensure higher levels of quality. They also oversee the testing and issue resolution for the concurrent projects they are assigned. The Quality Analyst also makes substantive contributions to overall quality by influencing practices and aligning to the organizational best practices related to quality assurance.
We are seeking a Quality Analyst to serve as a liaison between the engineering teams, product teams, and the offshore quality assurance team. You will search for, investigate and report defects and drive overall delivery quality. You will utilize your skills to drive mobile test planning, develop the mobile test environment, create test automation, execute functional tests, and deliver in-depth defect report analysis and problem isolation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead client and vendor calls as it relates to integrations and testing
- Active participant in all project meetings
- Interpret changes for overall impact
- Participate in requirements reviews and provide high level input
- Review requirements to determine overall quality and assess touch points
- Review test plans written by off shore team
- Enhance existing test plans with additional knowledge
- Review test report for builds whether project or other
OF TECH TALENT