- Chartboost provides a mobile gaming business engine to leading publishers like Crowdstar, Pocket Gems and TinyCo to help acquire more users and make more revenue per user for their mobile game titles.
- We’ve added 12,000 games to our network and serve over 6 Billion user sessions per month.
- Our founders are mobile gaming pioneers from Tapulous (now Disney Mobile). We have top tier funding and turned cash-flow positive just two days after launching our platform.
- Join us and help democratize distribution by providing the marketing and monetization muscle of a massive network to publishers of all sizes.
About the Job:
Chartboost is a highly scalable, complex business with many moving parts. We are looking for a talented & motivated junior engineer to join our fast-growing team. Initially, you will be responsible for writing a series of functional tests for new & current features. After 3-6 months, you will have the option to move into other groups of the engineering team. The ideal candidate will complement our engineering team to increase efficiency and overall productivity.
- Create test cases from technical specifications, ensuring adequate testing coverage.
- Develop and maintain functional testing scripts for frontend & backend systems
- Develop & execute test plans for new releases & regression testing
- Work with engineering to implement load & performance testing
- Work with support to verify & diagnose user reported issues
- Write clear and descriptive bug tickets
- Verify fixes as tested & confirmed
- Familiar with php
- Ability to quickly learn the Chartboost product
- Ability to clearly document defects and follow through on resolution
- Ability to act individually or as a team member in resolving problems and completing projects
- Desire to grow as an engineer with Chartboost
- You’re ready to dive head first into a fast-paced, dynamic, fun environment
- You have other special skills to make you stand above the crowd
- Awesome new office space that's close to the BART/MUNI and Caltrain stations in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO plus your birthday off each year
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes for Caltrain/BART/MUNI.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats
- Frequent “work out of the office” days
- Stock Options
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!
OF TECH TALENT