The Publisher Operations Manager role exists to ensure the publishers in our network are receiving optimal revenue from our advertisers. This is accomplished by:
• Assisting publishers through their integration/onboarding process.
• Evangelizing new features to publishers in order to help increase demand for their inventory.
• Solving our premium publisher’s technical issues.
• Partnering with our engineers to provide publishers with new/custom features.
• Adding efficiencies to internal processes to make it easier for advertisers to utilize our publisher’s inventory.
• Collaborating with vendors/partners to ensure their products’ compatibility with our wide publisher base.
Critical competencies of “A” players in this role:
• Drive to continuously learn
• Attention to details
• Communication skills
• Organization & planning
• Flexibility & adaptability
• Follow through on commitments
Location: Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA
Company overview: Mojiva Inc. is lead by a team of advertising and media veterans from Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Nokia and AdMob, with more than 100 years of collective experience in mobile marketing and technology. Currently, the Mojiva network represents more than 3,000 mobile publisher and apps globally including ABC, Univision, TMZ, and International & Business Times
OF TECH TALENT