About This Job
We are looking for a Publisher Development Rockstar to join our team in our San Francisco office. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience in a sales or publisher development role. This person will work closely with Management and Business Development teams to help develop and expand our publisher partnerships with some of the largest businesses on the web. The chosen candidate will have increasing responsibility. After a period of in-depth training, the successful candidate will have significant influence in the development and strategy for the LiveRamp audience network – one of the most important roles in the growth of the company. We are looking for someone eager to accelerate their sales career and learn the fundamentals of signing complex partnerships, while building one of the newest technologies in ad tech.
- Work tirelessly to get new publisher partnerships identified, signed and implemented.
- Develop a deep understanding of LiveRamp's service to effectively message the market.
- Take the initiative to solve challenging business and start up issues.
- Work alongside company co-founders to grow the company's revenue and partner ecosystem.
- Work with other members of publisher team to create marketing materials, case studies, and other tools to promote the business.
- Become the point person for our network of 250+ publishers.
- Interact with industry decision makers to help drive broader knowledge of LiveRamp.
- 1-3 years experience in the advertising/digital media space.
- Strong ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Extremely flexible - able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- Intensely driven and proactive person.
- An out of the box thinker.
- Extremely hard working. This is a start-up – team members work long hours.
- Thrive on working with A-players. Too good to spend long hours with B-players.
- You are smarter than 95% of the people you have worked with.
- Capitalize on chaos, risk, and uncertainty.
- Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, smart, ethical, and low-maintenance.
- Work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
- Benefits such as health insurance, 401K, fully stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, and more.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco -- the best city in the world.
OF TECH TALENT