Publisher Development Coordinator
Reports to:Director, Publisher & Data Relationships
Location:New York, NY
Founded in 2009, Legolas Media’s Intelligent Media Buying platform pioneered the programmatic premium category in online advertising. Through partnerships with more than 40 premium publishers, 12 data vendors, 5 research companies and a host of technology partners, Legolas delivers a one-stop shop for intelligent media buying of display, video and mobile ads that can target 180,000,000 unique users in the U.S. alone. The Intelligent Media Buying platform directly connects agencies with premium publishers, provides bi-directional transparency, brand safety, and price efficiencies with outstanding results. Legolas offers full service media buying or a self-service platform. As of to date Legolas delivered billions of high quality impressions to over 150 million unique users for the world’s largest digital advertisers.
Legolas is led by a group of seasoned executives from the digital media industry and is backed by Greylock Partners, Valhalla Partners, Blumberg Capital and strategic investors.
The Legolas Business Development Practice oversees development and maintenance of strategic relationships within the Legolas Marketplace. The Publisher Development Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Legolas marketplace supply partners. This includes enhancing and maintaining supply partner relationships, monitoring budgets, and working closely with the account team to adhere to client KPI’s.
- Manage and allocate budget to supply partners.
- Meet with key supply partners on an ongoing basis and provide updates and/or recommendations
- Keep current on digital innovations, ad models and technologies
- Investigate, interpret, understand and provide marketplace condition updates, spend trends, etc.
- Support Account team, in real time, on client requests, key awareness of client deadlines
- Maintain and grow partner relationships and act as a resource for industry data and trends
- Oversee client budgets in conjunction with client planning teams
- Maintain delivery, billing, and publisher status reporting
- Collaboration with Account team to centrally manage supply source rate tracking, benchmarking, and budget oversight
- Oversee vendor RFP selection process
- Approve all sites on tactical buys
- Provide regular financial status updates of key partners
- Participate in negotiations of upfront rate/volume commitments with data and inventory supply partners
- 1-2 years of experience within the online advertising industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/higher level of education
- Understanding of the fast moving digital media landscape and trends
- Strong quantitative and analytical results-oriented skills
- Resilient negotiation skills and tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to get along and work with a range of individuals
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
- Excellent time-management and follow through
- Ability to articulate POV's
- Intermediate Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word skills
OF TECH TALENT