?Sharethrough is the leading native video advertising platform. We distribute branded videos such as viral ads, long-form videos, and branded entertainment to sponsored placements on websites that are non-interruptive and visually well integrated. We believe the future of video advertising is about engagement, not interruption, and we are working with top brands (PUMA, LEGO, Microsoft, Nestle, etc.) and publishers (Wordpress, Forbes, The AWL, Business Insider, Thought Catalog, many others) to build cutting edge technology solutions for distributing videos online. You will work with a dynamic, fast-moving team of A+ players who are creative, entrepreneurial, hard-working and focused on building a truly great company.
About the Role
The Product Marketing Manager will work directly with our Partner, Marketing and Sales teams to develop go-to market strategy, messaging and marketing materials for our suite of native advertising products. This is a new role to be filled by an entrepreneurial self-starter with a successful track-record of marketing related products in the social media, advertising, or tech startup space. We are looking for someone with deep marketing and analytical abilities, who is very familiar with the online media industry and has the ability to steer the full process of product marketing from concept to execution.
• Create and maintain marketing materials for our ad products targeted at both media agencies and publishers.
• Plan, develop initiatives for future media strategy including:
? Market research
? Data collection and analysis
? Internal communication
? Outbound messaging
• Define and compose marketing materials to support product initiatives, including: web content, online and offline collateral, white papers, etc.
• Work closely with customers to get feedback for new features and products and quickly implement updates to our products
• Be an industry expert that is on the pulse of native advertising and online video advertising trends
• Help lead large-scale research projects to identify new video consumption and online advertising trends
• 3-5+ years of product marketing experience or related experience at a media or advertising agency
• Strong quantitative analytical skills with a relentless attention to details
• Deep understanding of the digital video and social media landscape a plus
• Strong business acumen with a demonstrated track record of contributing to online media sales results
• Superb interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the company
• Experience working cross-departmentally, interfacing with engineering, sales and product teams regularly
• Thrive in an agile environment; able and willing to gather the right data quickly, pick the point at which more information isn't worth the cost to collect it, and make a decision on their own
• Is an A+ player: insists on excellence in everything they do and in everyone with whom they work
• BA / BS Degree
About the Good Stuff
• Competitive salary, stock options and a 401(k) plan
• Full medical, dental and vision coverage
• Generous vacation policy (we like to travel too! we get it)
• Sick days when you need them
• Company sponsored life, short and long term disability insurance
• Commuter program
• Catered lunches & unlimited drinks and snacks
• Happy Hours, dinners and other fun stuff
• Oh and we love dogs!
Send us your resume and a cover letter. Tell us what excites you about this opportunity and your salary requirements.
OF TECH TALENT