Prism Skylabs’ insightful video service helps businesses connect with their customers. Its cloud-based software leverages existing camera networks to allow business owners to view, understand and share their real-world places online to create new revenue streams and new opportunities to serve and engage with consumers. The company is privately held and is based in San Francisco, CA.
You have some technical background (or you fake it well) and you’ve successfully transitioned into being a stellar product manager. But rather than owning one small piece of the product, you want to own more. You want to be THE product manager for an exciting start-up in a fun and challenging industry. And your product experience is in the areas that matter: mobile technology, cloud computing, perhaps some social media. Experience with video or photography applications? Even better.
Prism Skylabs is looking for an aggressive and talented product manager to take lead on its already established cloud service offering and bring it to the next level. Prism Skylabs’ roadmap presents an exciting plan to create new mobile user applications, leverage location-based services, build collaborative and social-sharing interfaces, and invent entirely new ways to present images and data through cutting edge computer vision and computational photography techniques.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product, the Product Manager will:
- Be the voice of the product, becoming the public face and voice for Prism Skylabs product developments
- Be the internal voice of the customer, leading product feedback and market research activities to learn what is needed and communicating that back to the engineering team
- Execute on the product roadmap, guiding the engineering team to successful implementation of the desired functionality
- Provide ongoing communication of progress against release and sprint objectives
- Research new technologies that further complement the Prism software solution
- Contribute to research on competitive product/service offerings and pricing models
- Provide input to sales engineering and customer support personnel for addressing customer questions and resolving issues.
- 5-10 years technical/software product management
- Experience with agile software development experience, serving as scrum leader for multiple software development iterations; familiarity with agile product development tools, preferably JIRA
- Mobile application development and user interface experience
- Experience with business data and retail enterprise applications
- Experience in business data analytics, and “big data” storage
- Social media application integration experience
Prism Skylabs is conveniently located near the Montgomery BART station in San Francisco's Financial District and easily accessible via public transportation.
Please note that, due to the start up nature of the company, only candidates with valid US work authorization can be considered.
OF TECH TALENT