We’re looking for someone who can help in all aspects of the design of HipChat's web site, desktop clients, and mobile apps. From brainstorming to pushing pixels, you'll be doing it all.
What You’ll Do
- Design applications that are simple, beautiful, and fun for our thousands of users.
- You’ll Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- You can put yourself in the shoes of the user and their experience.
- You can think through user problems, mock up solutions in detail, and help engineers build them
- You love thinking about the details, and you aren't content until your work is pixel-perfect.
- You're opinionated. You know when something sucks, but more importantly how to fix it.
- You show Photoshop who's boss.
- You have a portfolio featuring examples of design and interactions.
- You can convey complex thoughts using emoticons only.
Your Dream Job
Atlassian was named one of the "2010 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America," and is a terrific place to work. Great products and a fantastic reputation in business and tech have brought in over 23,000 enterprise customers globally, including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations. With offices in Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam we are growing fast and full of opportunities.
We are building a different kind of software company: one that listens to client needs, values innovation and solves customer problems with brilliant simplicity. At Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on millions of users, fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
Love Going To Work
We live our values and we value our people. You will work in an open-plan office filled with lots of natural light and a customized, ergonomic work station. Our culture is vibrant and unique; our office is open, collaborative and playful. Maybe you'd like to participate in a lunchtime basketball game? Or would you rather head out for some rock climbing? If hunger strikes, head to the kitchen for drinks, fresh fruit, snacks and more. We know that people work harder when they play hard too, so it's your choice how you'll make Atlassian a great place for you to work.
In addition to some killer perks, Atlassian offers excellent health benefits for employees and dependents, ample time off, 401(k), life insurance, huge referral bonuses, friendly coworkers, and a clear vision driven by pure intentions. Check out a short video created by Atlassian staff on our values.
"I love that Atlassians are killer smart, have amazing ideas that they love to share, . . . challenge the status quo on a daily basis, and are dedicated to making Atlassian the best place to work ever." - Julie Rogers, Talent Team
OF TECH TALENT