MediaMath empowers the online marketing professional with technology and services that enable advertisers and their agencies to make more efficient, effective and profitable marketing decisions across display, social, video, and mobile media. Our math-driven TerminalOne platform brings together digital media and data into a powerful and flexible solution that simplifies planning, execution, optimization and analysis of online campaigns. Since inventing the DSP category in 2007, MediaMath has delivered results for customers that include every major international ad agency and holding company. MediaMath is a privately held company headquartered in New York.
MediaMath is currently seeking a highly qualified Platform Services Manager with exceptional analytical and communication skills to handle MediaMath’s platform services accounts. This person assists clients in achieving and exceeding their business objectives as they pertain to TerminalOne across campaign execution, technical integration & workflow management. In this critical role, the Manager will be the trusted “go to person” for all partners associated with active campaigns and making sure day-to-day relationship communications and project details are executed flawlessly. This will consist mainly of client-facing information discovery, translation of learnings to strategic and tactical recommendations, internal & external process documentation & active client training.
*Please include a cover letter in your application*
- Establish a consistent and collaborative MediaMath presence and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Provide inputs and thought leadership around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of TerminalOne to achieve client goals
- Partner with clients to understand end clients’ business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints
- Assist in the design and champion innovative, sophisticated strategies and media tactics that uniquely deliver against end-client goals and enable agency partners to deliver exceptional value to their clients
- Coordinate with & understand internal MediaMath teams (analytics, supply/data/partner operations, client services & tech/engineering, media operations) to project manage execution on TerminalOne (T1) platform workstreams
- Internal reporting to team of marketplace learnings and client requests to inform product development
- Build upon internal KnowledgeBase of TerminalOne best practices
- Assist in on-site and remote client strategy and status meetings
- Understanding the online media marketplace: who is our competition: what is their approach and value proposition?
- Contribute to weekly, monthly, and annual client insights and strategy reports
- Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as: conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide.
- Bachelor’s degree; (Preferably in quantitative discipline Mathematics, Science, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.)
- 1-3 years of experience in online advertising account management, marketing consulting and/or brand management or yield optimization
- Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to ingest requests, and guide clients toward identifying & solving their underlying business questions.
- Strong communication skills; personable; charismatic
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research.
- Strong analytical skills. Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment.
How do we reward our outstanding Math Men and Math Women? Well, we start with company equity, 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability benefits, 20 paid time off days, free on-site chair massages and our 401(k). We then serve-up flexible spending accounts (health care, dependent care, transit and parking), bagel Fridays, free snacks and sodas, and the latest and greatest technology you need to do your job (including a $250 biennnial allowance for the latest smartphone). And the cherry on top? Monthly MathMixers—including Potlucks, Trivia Nights, softball in Central Park, and game nights to name a few.
OF TECH TALENT