TrialPay is changing the way people pay online. Since getting started in 2006 we've brought our successful alternative payment platform to the world's leading web properties and social games. With partners like Facebook, Skype, and Netflix, and over 100 million unique daily visitors, we’re growing fast, working hard, and looking for exceptional people to join our team.
About the Opportunity:
TrialPay’s Platform Operations team covers a vast array of responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to jump in and roll up your sleeves in a variety of entry level roles. From marketing, sales and account management, to fraud prevention and user support our Platform Operations associates get a quick on the job education of what it’s like to work at a Silicon Valley tech company. If you’re a fast learner with an eye for detail and a good sense of humor you’ll fit right in.
• Develop expert knowledge on the features and business applications of our products.
• Proactively review trends to make recommendations for improvement of current processes, policies and tools to ensure a great user experience.
• Identify sources of risk within our platform.
• Represent users internally by working cross functionally with engineering, advertising, and business development teams at TrialPay.
• Grow TrialPay’s presence by contributing to marketing efforts such as event planning, collateral management, social media updates and newsletter campaigns.
• Resolve customer and partner concerns in a friendly, professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time employee
Reports To: Senior Director of Platform Operations
Location: Palo Alto, CA
• BA/BS degree or higher from a top tier university.
• Excellent writing ability on top of strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
• Patience, calm, and focus under stress.
• A strong interest in the tech industry and social media.
• Able to multi-task and meet goals proactively and independently.
• Demonstrated analytical abilities (Excel proficiency a plus) – especially the ability to draw conclusions from imperfect data.
If you think you’d be a good fit for our team, please submit your resume and make sure to address the following in your cover letter:
1) Your expected salary requirements/range.
2) Your three favorite websites (and why).
3) Summary of your technology experience.
4) Tell us about an exciting or memorable life experience.
OF TECH TALENT