Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry. Seamless and MenuPages are the nation’s leading sources of local restaurant information and mobile/online ordering. We deliver food happiness to over 1.5 million customers and many of the world’s largest companies. In addition, Seamless offers a career filled with innovation and opportunity to the forward-thinking problem solvers who join our family.
Join us in New York City, Sandy, UT, or one of our satellite markets. With a career at Seamless, you can order your cake and eat it, too!
The Los Angeles Partner Sales Consultant is responsible for expanding our LA network by seeking out new restaurant partnerships for Seamless.
As a Partner Sales Consultant, you will consult with restaurant owners and managers on a daily basis, both in-person and via phone. You’ll help bring them into the Seamless family and enable them to grow their business via our web and mobile offerings.
You love building relationships and pushing through challenges. You have a passion for the restaurant/food industry and technology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building restaurant networks in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas
- Executing a sales plan based on a lead list within your assigned geographic territory
- Presenting Seamless' value proposition and closing the sale
- Establishing and continuing to manage relationships with restaurants to set the stage for future partnership opportunities
- Consulting with existing partners on initiatives that will help grow their business
- Working with the home office to convey a lay of the land and ensure our strategies are aligned
- Additional projects as assigned by your manager
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of experience in a sales role
- Experience working with restaurants/local businesses is considered a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and problem solving skills
- Comfortable selling via the phone as well as in an outbound capacity
- Comfortable working independently
- Self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial drive and spirit
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and/or Spanish is considered a plus
*Seamless is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
OF TECH TALENT