The Online Marketing Manager position entails managing a wide range of online marketing processes and projects with the primary goal of driving LEAD GENERATION for multiple entities. This individual is responsible for SEO/SEM, maintaining the company’s websites, building landing pages, tracking online ad performance, website traffic and other metrics, and reporting on other analytics as needed. Maintaining the company’s social media presence and blog is also a main duty of this position. This individual also interacts with sales, vendors and internal departments to ensure that collateral and other communications reflect the company accurately. The individual working as the online marketing manager performs a range of marketing support duties and reports to the Marketing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating the websites for SEO/SEM purposes as well as our various offers, ensuring all collateral is optimized with consistent messaging throughout. Being able to build landing pages is also critical.
- Maintaining a social media presence that increases SEO/SEM and aligns with our brand, creating brand awareness and referrals.
- Assisting Marketing Director in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities.
- Interfacing with counterparts and building relationships with marketing suppliers.
- Strong knowledge and ability to manage SEO and SEM marketing campaigns on a daily basis.
- Coordination and production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Executing a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, search engine directories and other marketing plans.
- Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- Writing and maintaining content and providing monthly updates to company website.
- Producing quarterly newsletter and distributing it to email marketing list of company.
- Assisting in writing, tracking and delivery of press releases.
- Providing product positioning materials as well as training for customer service and sales.
- Implementing project management system for documenting and tracking activities.
- Attending tradeshows, company sponsored promotions and events, and city tours.
- Monitoring and maintaining company’s blog for tracking communications related to the brand of a company and increasing SEO/SEM.
- Maintain a lead scoring system for evaluating lead quality and qualify opportunities.
- Developing lead generation plans with targets, measures, and objectives.
- Working with customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
- Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing campaigns.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, CRM required.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, Java and WordPress
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong SEO and SEM knowledge
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them in marketing
- Excellent proofreading copywriting and spelling skills- should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience
- Team player willing to work cooperatively to meet or exceed team goals
- Build strong working relationships to attain goals
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Proven ability to deliver creative and innovative thoughts
- Communicate effectively in verbal and in writing with colleagues, outside vendors, and target audience
- Graphic design and photo retouching a plus but not required
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, applied science, marketing or organizational development
- Degree in business or marketing related field
- Degree from an accredited institution
- Five years minimum verifiable work experience
- 1-2 years managing social media
- 2 years email marketing experience using ESP such as Delivra, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp
- Experience developing HTML email creative
- 1-2 Years of Paid Search/SEM experience
- Experience using Wordpress
- Basic HTML knowledge
- 1 year of Google Adwords/Analytics experience
- SEO for landing pages/websites
- Advanced excel knowledge (pivot tables, data analysis)
Airoom is Chicagoland’s largest design and building firm, with two state-of-the-art Design & Building Showrooms located in Lincolnwood and Naperville. Our 30,000 square foot headquarters is located in Lincolnwood, Illinois (where this position is based). Airoom has executed over 12,000 projects over the past fifty-three years giving us the experience to know what works, what will last, and what will add value to our client’s homes and businesses. In addition to our quality reputation in home additions and custom remodeling, Airoom also owns and operates an affiliated mortgage company that offers specialized funding options to all our clients. We are positioned to supply our clients with the highest level of quality and workmanship available.
OF TECH TALENT