Research, write, edit, and publish a range of materials on topics related to the advertising industry and BuySellAds products.
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong passion for online advertising who will produce formal content via research papers, eBooks, and product documentation, as well as more informal content such as blog posts and fine-tuning copy on our websites.
The ideal candidate has experience writing for the online advertising space, knowledge of the landscape (or shall we say Lumascape…), and the various acronyms throughout.
This is a full-time job with benefits.
The ideal candidate:
• Has online advertising experience and in-depth knowledge of the industry
• Has a critical eye for improper grammar and spelling mistakes
• Can point us to past online writing or copy-editing examples
• Wants to work at a fast growing, bootstrapped, and profitable company
• Enjoys working within a small group of highly talented folks vs. being a cog in a giant machine
• Is a self-starter, doer; we don’t micro-manage
• Work with an agile and lean team (buzz words, we know, but we mean it)
• Join a company who is on a great path, most recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States
• Work remotely or in our Boston headquarters
• Health and dental benefits for US employees
This is a full-time position. To learn more, ask us the tough questions, or send a friend our way, please email us at email@example.com.
OF TECH TALENT