Job Description: The Online Ad Trafficker is responsible for all aspects of ad campaign fulfillment: ad testing and implementation, campaign set up, and delivery monitoring & optimization. S/he works within a team of Client Services Associates and Traffickers supporting designated advertising categories and is responsible for ensuring the accuracy & fulfillment of display, mobile and video campaigns in his/her area.
Candidate must be a detailed oriented, self-motivated individual able to work effectively within a team environment. Ability to manage significant volumes of digital campaign details such as launch dates, delivery issues and creative specifications required. Ad Ops interfaces daily with Sales, Sales Development, Clients and Software Product Development and therefore must have excellent communication skills as well as experience with technical details.
- Learn and follow the specific procedures for campaign implementation using the NYT Ad Serving Systems.
- Review creative for compliance with survey and data collection policy.
- Work remotely off business hours to ensure successful launches of high impact campaigns, as well as troubleshooting off hours campaign issue that impact the site.
- Optimize and review assigned category campaigns and flag high risk under delivery issues for revisions and reallocation.
- Collaborate with Sales on campaign management and strategy for select categories.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2+ year’s relevant experience preferred.
- Experience using Firebug and other troubleshooting plugins
- Demonstrable record of professional written & verbal communication skills
- Experience trafficking to mobile and video environments is a plus
The New York Times Company, a leading global, multimedia news and information company with 2012 revenues of $2.0 billion, includes The New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, The Boston Globe, NYTimes.com , BostonGlobe.com , Boston.com, and related properties. The Company’s core purpose is to enhance society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news and information.
EEO Statement: The New York Times Company is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship or any other protected characteristic. The New York Times Company is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.
OF TECH TALENT