Pandora Media is looking for an Online Advertising Trafficker. The right individual will be a key contributor in the Advertising and Sales Operations team, implementing online, mobile, and device ad campaigns, including ad trafficking and testing, and providing campaign reports and analysis to support the Campaign Management.
- Traffic, test, and maintain online, consumer device, and mobile advertising campaigns using DoubleClick’s DFP adserver as well as in-house platforms.
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
- Create reports to monitor campaign delivery and to communicate relevant metrics to Account Management team.
- Provide proof of implementation to the Project Management and Account Management teams.
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving systems via Adjuster.
- Ensure campaigns deliver on pace and in full.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers to recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance.
- 1 year experience in online ad trafficking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with DoubleClick’s DFP
- Experience with campaign trafficking - rich media, custom ads, standard display, text and re-directs
- Experience with 3rd party rich media vendors such as Pointroll, MediaMind, and Eyewonder
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel
- Must love music!
OF TECH TALENT