Are you a creative thinker with a can-do attitude? Do you want to play a key role in the development of a new computing platform – one designed to teach children computational thinking and programming skills in a fun, intuitive and imaginative way? Are you interested in joining a team of all-stars with a history of starting and building successful companies?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, consider joining us at Tynker. We’re looking for fellow innovators who are passionate about preparing kids for the next millennium. Get in on the ground floor of an innovative new company that is changing the way kids learn and leverage technology. Tynker is well-funded by leading educators and top tier Silicon Valley VCs.
Mobile Developer - iOS/Android
We are looking for a lead mobile developer to drive the development of our iPhone and iPad apps. You will be building rich visual experiences to engage K-12 students in a creative playground where they tynker, play and learn. If you like to push the boundaries and build the next generation of touch-based creation environments, this is the job for you.
- BS/MS in Computer Science with 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of iOS software development experience
- Must have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals, especially in data structures, algorithm design and programming languages
- Must have deep experience building consumer mobile apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Working knowledge of back-end technologies required for mobile apps
- Able to work under pressure in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
- Demonstrated ability to write clean code with good embedded documentation
- Ability to work well in a team and to take on leadership roles as required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
OF TECH TALENT