OpenX is the world’s leading independent provider of digital advertising technology that enables businesses to manage and maximize their ad revenue. OpenX products, including OpenX Enterprise, OpenX Lift and OpenX Market, provide a comprehensive revenue generation platform by combining ad serving with a unique ad exchange. OpenX ad serving products are used by more than 200,000 websites in more than 100 countries and serve more than 350 billion ads monthly. OpenX Market reaches more than 400 million monthly unique users worldwide.
As a member of the Media Services team, you will be responsible for identifying and securing new partnerships with publishers to monetize their inventory via our direct advertiser relationships and OpenX Market. You must be able to quickly to identify opportunities, source relationships and close deals. You should also be comfortable undertaking research efforts to uncover new media strategies and enhance the effectiveness of existing strategies and put forward comprehensive and compelling proposals in response to RFPs. The position entails elements of sales, account management and a basic knowledge of yield management.
- Proven track record of closing deals with publishers, networks and similar clients
- Must be highly motivated self-starter and someone who can interface as easily with external clients as well as internal customers and teams to grow the business.
- 1-2 years prior experience in internet advertising with an ad network, publisher, optimizer or similar company
- Experience with account management and a record of client retention
- Proven networking techniques to identify and contact leads
- A real passion to work in hard-charging start-up environment
- BA or equivalent; MBA preferred
OF TECH TALENT