The Company and Team
We are a stealth VC-backed start-up in Boston that is focused on one of the internet’s hottest spaces: providing publishers a profitable solution for delivering video to consumers over the internet. Our approach is radically different from anything else being contemplated in this space, and it has the potential to benefit publishers and consumers in a groundbreaking way.
Our growing team is seeking talented people to help us develop a strong consumer brand and build alliances with a brand marketers, direct response advertisers and digital media buying agencies. If you're a results-and detail-oriented person who can juggle multiple tasks, thrives in fast-paced environments, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, this may be the role for you.
- Leverage proprietary tools to create and present analyses for internal use and communications with marketing and advertising partners
- Conduct and assist others with research and analytics, including but not limited to audience data and site metrics
- Create custom media targets based on media briefs and RFPs
- Create marketing collateral and campaign proposals
Consult with advertiser and brand marketing partners using proprietary data and analytics to help them achieve their goals
3+ years in one or a combination of the following roles:
- media buying, planning or related experience at a fast-paced media agency
- media selling at fast-based web publisher, or TV Network
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Complete understanding of media planning and media math (reach, frequency, audience composition etc.)
- Proficient with syndicated media research and analytics tools: ComScore VideoMetrix, comScore PlanMetrix, Nielsen VideoCensus, Nielsen @Plan, Kantar Market Advisor
- Proficiency in developing and delivering presentations for internal and external use
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly, manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, work independently and problem solve, as well as effectively collaborate with people in various capacities
- Bachelor of Arts/Sciences
Ability to work in Boston and travel as needed
This is for a full-time position based in Boston, MA
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits.
OF TECH TALENT