Imagine a company with a vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad… The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler, more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
Taulia is the only SAP-certified partner that offers a web-based vendor management and Dynamic Discounting solutions. Our minimally invasive SaaS solution is easy to install and maintain with clients operational in a matter of just days.
PG&E, John Deere, Pfizer, Johnson Controls and even Coca Cola Bottling are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with a European office in Düsseldorf, Germany. We’ve grown 300% since last year and are looking for the next A-player to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
Work closely with the Vice President of Marketing to define, create and execute a global corporate communication strategy.
- ?Set the strategic direction and tactical execution of all internal and external communications.
Public Relations—define and execute public relations strategy . Identify best methods for generating awareness wtih key audiences, craft wining messages, develp necessary 3rd party relationships and consistently raise Taulia's public profile.
- Industry Relations – Develop and foster relationships with key industry associations, yielding conference speaking opportunities and other joint promotion opportunities – establish Taulia as the recognized thought leader in the Procurement to Payment (P2P) space.
- Content Creation – Develop and maintain collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, web content and newsletters with input from product marketing, product management, executives, sales and customers.
- 5+ years of Marketing and/or specifically MarCom/PR experience
- B2B enterprise public relations, corporate communications, or marketing programs background with proven experience developing and implementing strategic public relations or events initiatives
- At least one prior role developing and executing public relations strategy from scratch for a small technology company·
- 4 year college degree in a related field; e.g. journalism, communications, creative writing, English
- Start-Up experience a huge plus
- High-energy, self-starter, with a can-do attitude and superior attention to detail is essential.
- Strong communication and writing skills; ability to take complex concepts and articulate them in an easily understood format
- Ability to communicate and partner cross-functionally and globally to effectively deliver product messages to press
- Must be comfortable working with and delivering messages about software product capabilities and functionality
How to Apply:
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. This role necessitates an individual with superb communication skills. Additionally, we will prioritize candidates who also provide writing samples.
Taulia is a rapidly growing SF-based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurs to join our journey.
OF TECH TALENT