|More information about this job:|
This is a Lead Architect position in ISS' Advanced Technology Department which focuses on researching, developing, and deploying state of the art, automated analytical capabilities for use in intelligence, law enforcement, and counter terrorism operations. These capabilities include automated pattern discovery and recognition, advanced data fusion, behavior and normalcy modeling, text mining, knowledge management, temporal & probabilistic reasoning, and novel data visualizations for various government customers including DARPA, IARPA, AFRL, TSA, and NGA. This leadership will focus on prototyping, architecting, and deploying customized solutions centered around ISS' new graph based analysis products.
**ISS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All employment candidates may be subject to background screening, and will be subject to a pre-employment, mandatory drug screen.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 12 years of experience in software engineering, applied artificial intelligence, and/or computational intelligence
* Minimum of 3 yrs experience leading complex software development and integration activities
* Minimum of 3 yrs experience in data modeling and/or ontology engineering
* Minimum of 3 yrs professional Java Enterprise development experience
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Existing security clearance or ability to obtain a TS/SCI level clearance
* Must be a U.S. citizen
* MS Degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics or related field
* Experience with applied artificial intelligence, machine learning, data mining, advanced data fusion, text mining, and/or complex event processing
* Experience with semantic web technologies including OWL, RDF, Allegrograph, and Jena
* Experience with text mining technologies including GATE and/or UIMA
* Experience with graph based analysis including Bayesian reasoning and social network analysis
* Experience interfacing directly with customers and with program, project, and/or requirements management
* Familiar with recent advances in cloud and big data computing
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!