Looking to get into a small, growing company founded by experienced leaders with a solid technical background? If you're ready to set off on an adventure you can be proud of, to be part of building something truly great with a team you like and respect, we want to meet you.
Prism Skylabs is a downtown San Francisco-based start up offering a cutting-edge cloud service: We provide businesses with visually stunning and data-rich views of any shelf, display, room, or store—in real time—by transforming existing video infrastructure into a powerful visual, analytics and security tool.
We're looking for a highly motivated, backend developer to help build and grow our service.
- BS/MS in CS or related field
- familiar with Python
- comfortable developing on *NIX platforms
- excited to learn and work in a team environment
- ability to work independently and seek answers
Other desirable qualities
- familiar with Django
- socket and multithreaded coding
- comfortable developing in a standards-based browser environment
- comfortable working with git, hosted servers, CDNs
- platforms of all kinds are second nature: Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, embedded Linux, etc
If interested, send a resume and anything else you think would help us get to know you and the great stuff you can do: links to github account, FOSS contributions, portfolios, or other online presence.
OF TECH TALENT