Imagine a company with a vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad… The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler, more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world's biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
Taulia is the only SAP-certified partner that offers web-based vendor management and Dynamic Discounting solutions. Our SaaS solution is easy to install and maintain with clients operational in a matter of days.
PG&E, John Deere, Pfizer, Johnson Controls and even Coca Cola Bottling are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with a European office in Düsseldorf, Germany. We've grown 300% since last year and are looking for the next A-player to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In the product team we live by the Taulia core values and two of the values that ring especially true to us are "We get sh*t done" and "We are passionate about our product, our actions not our words satisfy our customers". As a Junior Product Manager you can expect to work with a great team to live by all our core values and to;
- Work hand-in-hand with our engineering and delivery team brethren to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Come up with ingenious, innovative solutions to tough problems our customers need solutions for.
- Understand our users and delight them by delivering great, new features for our hosted web application and our certified SAP Add-On.
- Test and validate (or invalidate!) new ideas in the cheapest most effective way using Lean Startup thinking.
- Influence the roadmap to deliver the right features to our users.
- Articulate user stories, create mockups and identify metrics for those new features.
- Monitor the metrics to understand the success of those new features.
- Review the competitive landscape and stay atop customer input while also remaining keyed into evolving needs and market trends.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of product and feature metrics.
- Compile and coordinate reports on product performance and customer feedback statistics.
- Find, Explore and Use tools that can accelerate our delivery of more great features!
- Strong empathy for users of our products.
- Understanding of User Interface and User Experience best practices.
- Strong organizational and product management skills.
- Superb verbal and written skills.
- Detail oriented, with excellent analytical and research capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Energetic, passionate and perhaps a little different!
- An understanding of the Financial Industry would be ideal, as would familiarity with SAP.
- Statistics prowess would be ideal!
- Ability to code! Technical ability is a definitely a plus!
Taulia is a rapidly growing SF-based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurs to join our journey.
OF TECH TALENT