- Participate in developing our rich client layer, taking on foundation code, application components, UI widgets and other functionality as required.
- Join us in evolving the architecture of our client application, to deliver advanced, responsive functionality in a clean, extensible design.
- Help us build out an appropriate and efficient testing framework for the client code.
- Be an expert on new and evolving client-side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals, and the practical implications of their use in a cross-browser environment.
- Participate in the conceptual, layout, and UX design of the user interface.
- Familiarity with modern thick-client architecture (e.g. lightweight MVC) required; experience with backbone.js preferred.
- Ability to work independently, collaborate closely, and bring other engineers up to speed on your work rapidly and thoroughly.
Syapse is a Palo Alto-based, venture-backed startup that is building the genomic extension to the electronic medical record by bring sequencing data together with rich metadata about patients, specimens, diseases, and genes. Our platform enables biomedical companies, providers, and payers to use genomics and other patient profiling information to make clinical decisions. Built on a semantic data layer, our web application combines a powerful cloud-based platform for aggregating and structuring biomedical data with intuitive data mining, workflow, and reporting features.
OF TECH TALENT