tipplewine is looking for talented, entrepreneurial software engineering students to join our team for the summer.
tipplewine is a mobile, user-friendly wine list aggregator designed for the enthusiastic, amateur wine drinker. Users can quickly find the highest rated wines at the location they are in ... helping them expertly navigate unfamiliar wine lists. And merchants can increase their wine sales, to new and existing customers. tipplewine makes selecting wine fun and risk free ... providing the freedom to discover fabulous, new and interesting wines at any location.
We are developing a mobile consumer app, a web site for customer interaction and a backend tool to manage the on-boarding process and data inventory. We have great industry support – this is an outstanding opportunity to develop a really powerful consumer product.
- Continue to develop HTML5 app, create native iOS wrapper
- Create landing page
- Write script to scrape wine menus from the web
- Write database upload and match tool for wine menus that are emailed in
- Create menu management tool for restuarant managers
- Self-motivated with ability to hit deadlines and work independently
- You insist on clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development
- Solid communication skills, great working with teams
- Undertaking Bachelors in CS or equivalent
OF TECH TALENT