Licensed Insurance Agent - Customer Service Rep
About the Job
Insurance Agency has opening for licensed life, & property & casualty agent (do not apply if you are not California licensed).
Some of the job responsibilities are:
1. Follow up on internet and telephone leads, 50+ phone calls per day
2. Track health insurance follow up calls on Quotit software
3. Contact late pays and cancelled policyholder's
4. Gather pertinent information from clients for acord forms for homeowners, auto, commercial, etc.
5. Interact with general agencies to get policies placed
6. Input data into Agency Matrix
7. Communicate with other in-house agents
8. Work from our office as well as your home
We are looking for someone that is a self starter, strong, but not too aggressive on the phone to market our services to prospects. You need to sound confident, capable, and professional.
Applicant must have both a California Life and a Property and Casualty Insurance License.
A proven track record of telemarketing success is beneficial, but a commitment to do your best and work hard is critical.
This is a great opportunity that could become full-time. If you do not have strong telephone sales skills and are not willing to commit long-term please DO NOT APPLY!
Must have excellent phone skills with clients
Must have ability to preserver with rejection and remain positive
Ability to be nice and personable on the phone to build good client relationships
Ability to multi-task and be organized
Excellent computer skills
Email us your interest and a resume and let us know how you would be an asset to our agency.
OF TECH TALENT