Do you wake up in the morning hungry for work and relish the challenge of making connections to drive new business? Can you pick-up a phone and talk to anyone and work your way through an organization to get meetings? Are you motivated to hit aggressive sales target and make great money?
We’re looking for an A-team Inside Sales Associate with a proven record of generating leads for a sales team. You will be responsible for implementing a Marketing Plan, including the use of scripts, sales tools, salesforce.com and other techniques defined from time-to-time to meet the CrowdTwist business goal of increasing the sales pipeline.
We’re responsible for a core component of online marketing initiatives for the biggest brands today – Pepsi, Miami Dolphins, Sony Music.
We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more. We’re a young company and growing like crazy, so strong performers have every opportunity for growth.
Here’s your chance to get in on the ground floor of something big.
- Persistent, self starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in challenging & demanding environment while having some fun doing it
- 1-3 years of experience in Business-to-business telesales or telemarketing in the computer software industry
- Experience with enterprise software solutions
- Proven ability to achieve sales lead quotas
- Knowledge of salesforce.com and Microsoft Word are a plus
- Generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
OF TECH TALENT