Simpli.fiis changing online advertising with its next generation real-time-bidding platform. By harnessing the power of unstructured data, we are making element level marketing a reality and delivering superior performance for both direct response and brand advertisers alike. We are the DSP/DMP/SSP platform of choice for savvy advertisers looking for a better way to target audiences, and for publishers looking to improve monetization of both their data and their inventory. We have grown Simpli.fi from our launch in 2010 to profitability and 8-figure revenues in 2012. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up with a strong customer base and product offering at a relatively early stage
We are now seeking an experienced, motivated professional to join our team as our Platform Implementation Manager. Our Implementation Manager will be an integral part of our strategic partnerships team, and will have overall responsibility for Simpli.fi demand-side platform (DSP), supply-side platform (SSP), and 1st party client data integrations (DMP).
The Implementation Coordinator will work within the Client Services organization, with a mission to lead and drive all implementation projects with world-class organization and customer service. This position works closely with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Ad Ops, Engineering, QA, IT, and Technical Operations.
Core Job Responsibilities:
· Own and lead new partner platform deployments for all strategic client types (Publisher, network, data provider, and intermediary technology) from kick-off through the entire implementation lifecycle.
· Maintain workload breakdown structure, detailed implementation schedule, and implementation plan.
· Coordinate and prepare status reports to keep stakeholders informed of implementation status and related issues.
· Communicate as the central point of contact for strategic partners throughout implementation process. Ensure client understands Simpli.fi’s process for implementing all aspects of agreed upon integration.
· When needed, take appropriate resolution steps, including changes in methods, proposing alternate solutions / strategies, engaging sales, client services or engineering and revised implementation schedules.
· Ensure and foster cooperative relationship with internal and external partners both for specific implementations as well as being their primary interface to Client services, Sales and Ad Ops through entire implementation.
· Oversee implementation efforts to keep projects on schedule, on budget, and to specification.
· Run implementation related meetings: kick-off meeting, daily stand-up check-in, checkpoint meetings, resource planning and retrospectives.
· Identify dependencies and manage all intra, inter, and 3rd-party dependencies that may exist.
· Be an active member in the sales & client services organization, which includes building processes, policies, and other requests to continue to enhance the organization.
· Building professional relationships with key stakeholders within client accounts
· Delivering white-glove client services to premier and high profile clients.
· Various administrative functions as required
· Bachelor's degree
· 2+ years experience proven track record in leading successful implementation efforts in a market closely related to online advertising.
· Experience with implementations and resource coordination
· Self motivated, goal and metric oriented, and entrepreneurial energy.
· Excellent organization, written, documenting and verbal communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills and a passion for data driven marketing.
· Strategic thinker who is also ready, willing, and able to take a hands-on approach to implementing new programs.
· Excellent track record of building strong relationships throughout organizations, and working closely with sales to meet revenue goals.
OF TECH TALENT