You are passionate about turning strategic plans into practical business opportunities resulting in revenue and have a proven track record of doing so in the past. This Position is a mix of BD, Sales, Account Management and Product and perfect for someone looking to become a GM in the future. This critical role reports to the Datalogix Platform SVP & GM and works closely with other members of the senior management team
DLX data is fully integrated with virtually every major media company, including publishers, portals, exchanges, ad networks, DSPs, DMPs and Agency Trading Desks. The DLX Platform team manages the data, the audience and the channel (distribution). Our Head of Client Solutions will own the client distribution side - the relationships with our client partners and the revenue that comes from the DLX Platform. This team will create custom solutions for our audience partners. These are existing partnerships so the focus is on growing accounts by understanding client partner’s business and creating new data solutions. This is not a digital media sales position but an opportunity to interface with all parts of the digital adtech ecosystem, acting as the primary evangelist for products and services available via the DLX Platform which include our best in class data targeting and offline measurement solutions
As Head of Client Solutions you will:
- Own all DLX Platform revenues and manage sales/account management teams
Drive adoption and growth of DLX Platform solutions across buy-side of adtech ecosystem
- Develop quarterly account plans for AdNets, Data Exchanges, DSPs, Agency Trading Desks, Agencies, DMPs, etc.
- Develop close business relationships with key personnel across accounts
- Prospect, negotiate and close strategic partnerships with key partners/clients
- Actively participate in industry meetings and trade shows for the purpose of promoting our understanding of, and position within, the adtech industry
- Shape DLX Platform solutions to align with client/partner needs
What you bring to the table.
- 7+ years successfully implementing complex client solutions in digital advertising
- Strategic Account Management and Solutions Selling, versus simply media sales
- Demonstrated track record of hitting monthly business and revenue goals
- Proven ability to recruit and manage revenue-producing talent
In-depth knowledge of online advertising processes and techniques
- Including an understanding of ad technology and various integration methods currently used
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills •Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with executive level presence
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel as needed
- BA/BS degree required, MBA is strongly encouraged
Today, Datalogix helps over 50% of the top 100 advertisers and over 90% of the top 50 digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world’s largest platform of 1:1 offline purchasing data. Only Datalogix leverages over $1 trillion in consumer spending to address and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, CPG, Automotive, Telecom and Financial Services.
In the past two years, Datalogix has created some of the industry’s biggest advancements in digital targeting and measurement and is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. In this time, we’ve doubled revenues and our team and expect to do the same in the next two years, creating unparalleled opportunities for DLXers. Yet even in the face of this sustained hyper-growth, we’ve managed to stamp out bureaucracy and preserve the energy, creativity, nimbleness, individual empowerment and fun of an emerging company. We are based in Colorado and have offices in NYC, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco and London.
We offer competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans with unlimited upside, and stock options for all DLX employees. Our benefits include quality medical, dental, flexible spending, and life insurance, effective the day you join the team, and a 401k plan. We also provide DLX Recharge, our unique and flexible no-tracking time off philosophy that allows us to take time off when we need it to “recharge”.
OF TECH TALENT