Growth Hacker - Online Product Marketer
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
The Zillow Rentals Team is responsible for increasing the number of customers that use our product to share their housing vacancies with renters. From the single-family homeowner to the multi-family executive, it's the Product Marketing Manager's job to ensure that each visitor understands how our tools make filling their units easier than ever before.
Simply put, this job is awesome. It's an opportunity to interact at the intersection of Marketing, Sales, and Product. You'll be able to have an immediate impact on our reach, conversion rate, and the overall success of our product.
Success in this role means:
- Achieving continual, measurable improvement in the conversion rate of our self-serve sign-up funnel.
- Creating multiple sign-up paths that optimize for the needs and priorities of each of our buyer personas.
- Developing dashboards in Google Analytics that allow multiple parts of the organization to see where we're succeeding and coming up short.
- Aggressively monitoring analytics, creating new ways to track our productivity, and using these metrics to create additional projects and initiatives to help hit our goals.
- Creating e-mail nurturing campaigns that inform prospects about the benefits of our tools in an effort to increase conversion rates.
- Developing clear, useful dashboards out of a mishmash of Salesforce and Google Analytics data.
- Maintaining workflows and lead scoring systems to make sure that the right customer receives the most helpful messaging at any given time.
- There are more than enough projects to go around! Responsibilities will continue to increase over time, guaranteed.
What we're looking for:
- Experience creating and optimizing new acquisition funnels, within the e-commerce industry is an added bonus.
- A wizard with Google Analytics, creating dashboards, and distilling lots of raw data down to an actionable point or two.
- Severe creativity. Tell us in your cover letter: What's the most creative thing you've ever done? Why did folks think it wouldn't work? What'd you learn?
- Experience working with marketing automation systems like HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- An understanding of Salesforce.com is a huge plus. We're in there every day.
OF TECH TALENT