For immediate consideration, please apply here.
Please note e-mailed applications will not be considered.
This position is based in Mountain View, CA.
The area: Large Customer Sales (LCS)
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
The role: Account Executive, Technology B2B
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising expenditures.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive revenue growth with existing customers in technology industry.
- Generate business plans to define your selling strategies and tactics.
- Understand and adapt to Google's ongoing product and technology developments.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
- Bachelor's Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 8 years experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
- Effective team player, experience working across functions in a large organization, with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to sell both large and small deals and to meet or exceed multi-million dollar quotas.
- Ability to travel.
OF TECH TALENT