We’re building the most powerful, scalable, and reliable system for managing business data in the cloud, ever. We’re also building intuitive, engaging tools that help people understand their data in a meaningful way. Birst engineers work in small, independent, cross-functional agile teams that are empowered to do big things. No Chinese walls here. Come and make a big impact across the board.
We’re looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our team at Birst. Your primary role will be to develop standards and best practices for our client-side technologies, from desktop browsers to mobile devices.
- Work closely with our product design team to build beautiful UIs that are rich and user-friendly
- Develop a Birst UI framework on top of open source technologies
- Build efficient, reusable front end abstractions - in essence own the front end architecture
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Are hooked on using CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.) and can’t imagine going to back to vanilla CSS
- Aren't intimidated by cross browser issues
- Understand UX principles and can talk to us about what makes a great user experience
- Believe performance is central to a good UX and are familiar with various techniques to build a responsive application
- Are able to solve real-world problems by thinking out of the box, not just by following convention
- Are eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done, whatever it is
- Are not religious about tools/technologies/languages
Local candidates and those willing to relocate only, please.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
OF TECH TALENT