Yelp Engineering is filled with master jugglers, pro helicopter flyers, and expert coders, and we are looking for strong leaders to continue growing this talented team. Average team size is small and you will work in lock step with the product team to get features out the door quickly. To succeed, you must be passionate about Yelp, keep up with our daily release cycles, and maintain our useful, funny, cool culture during times of immense growth. It also doesn't hurt to impress us with your technical chops! Ready to take us from big to big time?
- Manage complex technical projects and a team of software engineers
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and code alongside their team
- Enjoy providing frequent and constructive feedback
- Able to coach and mentor junior and new college graduates
- Participate in the hiring process
- Excellent typing ability in the presence of flying nerf darts
Requirements (and we mean it!):
- Previous experience as a technical lead or manager
- Agile development experience
- Command of your favorite modern programming language: Python, Ruby, Java, Objective-C, C++, etc
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment
Interested in applying? Sweet! Share with us why you want to work at Yelp and don't forget to mention any technical accomplishments and leadership successes.
OF TECH TALENT