The Director, Southwest Sales reports to the Westcoast Regional Sales Lead and is responsible for creating, nurturing and expanding relationships with eXelate’s target customers/prospects which include marketers, advertising agencies and agency trading desks. This role will be heavily focused on building eXelate’s business within the Southwest marketer/agency community. We are looking for an outgoing, aggressive, analytical sales professional who builds strong relationships and loyalty with customers and co-workers.
- Work directly with clients/prospects to grow their business on the eXelate eXchange via driving “pull through” sales with eXelate media platform partners
- Close data sales directly with agency buying groups
- Ensure that marketers/agencies require and request eXelate data in their targeting practices
- Participate in the development of agency focused marketing strategies and materials
- Study the market to identify potential business opportunities and business partners
- Act as a direct outreach of eXelate to the agency community via participation in industry events, conferences and client entertainment activity
- Minimum Qualifications
- At least 5-7 years of prior experience selling online advertising or digital marketing technology to marketers/agencies at a senior level
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Strong rolodex of online agency contacts and a track record of successfully selling high value, sophisticated media products including behavioral targeting
- Ability to prospect, pitch and close direct sales
- Deep understanding of the online ad industry, experience with ad targeting and optimization
- Highly analytical, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple clients, tasks and responsibilities
- Very high drive to succeed in a competitive, fast-paced, cutting edge market
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- High energy and enthusiasm to develop the next big thing in internet advertising
- Impeccable honesty, integrity, and ethics
To join our team, send your resume along to firstname.lastname@example.org.
eXelate, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
OF TECH TALENT