The Director, Platform Sales reports to the Vice President ,Platform Sales and is responsible for creating, nurturing and expanding relationships with eXelate’s network, publisher, platform and video clients. This is a role that will be evaluated by revenue growth of accounts. We are looking for an outgoing, technical, intelligent client services professional who is able to build strong relationships, identify areas of growth opportunity with client, and foster new partnerships with our advertising partners.
- Work closely with the VP, Platform Development to identify opportunities on how to improve revenue and monetization of accounts in both business and technical respect
- Educated and help marketers understand how they can effectively use data to make better marketing decisions.
- Participate in the development of advertiser focused marketing strategies and materials
- Evangelize eXelate exchange via participation in industry events and conferences
- Draft and Review Contracts from a legal and technical perspective
- At least 3 years of experience in a revenue-focused Account Management, Business Development, or Sales role within the ad tech ecosystem.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Direct experience with networks, agencies, or video network
- Track record of successfully upselling high value, complex technology
- Ability to think analytically and leverage available assets to bring sales to a successful conclusion
- Knowledge of the exchange/DSP/SSP/Trading Desk ecosystem
- Outgoing confident individual who is comfortable presenting and can discuss multiple aspects of the online marketing world.
To join our team, send your resume along to firstname.lastname@example.org.
eXelate, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
OF TECH TALENT