Part of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group, VivaKi was established in 2008 to propel the digital transformation and expertise of the Groupe and its agencies. Today we are the global leader in digital advertising solutions, working with the world’s leading organizations to help them navigate the evolving and chaotic media landscape.
VivaKi is organized across four distinct pillars: Products and Solutions includes Audience On Demand™, a market-leading addressable media buying practice recognized as the first, best and most secure solution of its kind in the world; the Incubation practice transforms new partnerships into digital marketing products and services. A well-known global component of this practice is The Pool, which explores and surfaces next generation ad models for emerging media platforms; Operational Consultancy is a global process automation and standardization practice that streamlines systems, process and workflow for an open and networked world; VivaKi Exchange is a trading operation that leverages the scale of the Groupe’s combined media clout in 16 markets around the world, negotiates the most efficient and effective opportunities for our clients. Across the globe, VivaKi employs more than 300 engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and digital marketing professionals.
The AOD Mobile Lead will have responsibility for the Mobile channel in the US marketplace, as well as full ongoing management and accountability of the product from creation to launch to management of day to day operations. This includes ownership of the ongoing vision, channel P&L, 3rd party Platform needs, operational processes, and training. This role will focus on:
- Initial Launch of AOD Mobile – establish and lead a cross-functional team to focus solely on the launch and commercialization of the new mobile product, overseeing all aspects of building out the channel for success.
- Strategic Vision – collaborate with the AOD and VivaKi Product leadership to create and refine the business plan and strategy for the offering; driving the business direction of the offering in the local markets; and continuously refining the product in collaboration with external technology partners where necessary.
- Tactical Execution – ensuring operational excellence through continuous refinement of best practices, tactics, and partners.
- COE for Agencies – work with Brand Relations to foster strong relationships within the agencies to drive deeper custom engagements
The ideal candidate will have extensive digital media planning & buying experience with a focus on digital mobile, very strong accounting, analytical, writing, and management skills, and the ability to make clear, concise presentations. But most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Partner with the AOD teams in NY, CHI, DET, SEA to build the practice
- Provide day-to-day management to AOD Mobile analysts
- Support projects related to product development, vendor partnerships, and agency relations
- Define staffing requirements and lead recruitment process with VivaKi H.R. for Mobile channel team members
- Coordinate Finance & Legal projects with appropriate departmental leads, including budget forecasting and contractual reviews
- Continuous refinement of service level agreements with agency partners
- Forecast, track, and report on P&L for the mobile channel
- Collaborate with the AOD & VivaKi leadership to create and set the strategy for the overall Mobile offering; adjusting the strategy to the local market needs
- Continuously seek to innovate and improve
- Stay abreast of emerging topics in the digital mobile marketplace through industry trades and connections, including working with partners to gather insights
- Monitor competitors and industry to ensure VivaKi is a leader in the Mobile channel
- Partner with Marketing and Communications for development and distribution of any supporting materials related to AOD Mobile
- 7-10+ years in product management or client services, with several years in digital and special emphasis on digital mobile
- Strong familiarity with existing and emerging mobile ad products
- Familiarity with digital mobile tagging/tracking capabilities, including metrics and KPIs
- Experience managing distributed resources in a matrixed environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial & accounting skills
- Ability to lead projects independently from start to finish, working with internal and external teams to make decisions and maintain forward momentum
- High competency level in MS Office products; demonstrated advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent time management / project management skills, with ability to manage detailed work and communicate project status effectively to all levels
- Willingness to travel in order to promote adoption of AOD Mobile across major US Markets
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to build a team from the ground up
OF TECH TALENT