Razer needs a Director of Engineering for its User Experience Team!
For 15 years, Razer has been building products that define cutting-edge, high-end gaming. The Blade, The Deathadder, and now The Edge. Our hardware is only part of that gaming experience -- we build killer software too. And we need you to lead the team that does it.
What you'll be doing:
- Hiring and growing a strong technical team.
- Building a team that ships quality code on time.
- Managing our build-out onto new client platforms beyond Windows.
- Setting a high bar for quality code and robust architectures.
- Deciding which architectures, tools, libraries, etc. to use.
What else you need for this position:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience, including management and/or leadership positions for engineering.
- Expert level Windows client knowledge -- C# and C++ using Win32, WinForms and/or WPF.
- Expert in Android and iOS mobile app development and architecture.
- Android kernel experience is a plus.
- Device driver development experience is a plus.
- Gamer too? Ftw.
What's in it for you:
- Work for a stable, profitable, extremely fun, and growing company
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Getting to play with tons of Razer hardware. Of course.
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!