Our client provides technology that empowers travel companies, loyalty programs and financial services institutions to deliver a rich online experience. Their SaaS/Paas platform processes over $750 million worth of commerce every year. Their system processes millions of searches per month with bookings in over 100 countries, 50 currencies and 20 languages.
They rely on open source software because it is the most robust technology available. The open source community is trusted by web technology companies like Facebook, Amazon, Google, and eBay.
Virgin America, Marriott, Paypal, JetBlue, Starwood, Groupon, Priceline, United, American Express, Hotwire, Best Western, Hilton, Expedia, Emirates, American Airlines, Lufthansa and many more clients use their solution as a trusted partner to help them exceed their customers' expectations every day and with every interaction.
We are looking for web developers who want to work in a fun, collaborative, and fast paced environment where ownership, problem solving, and teamwork are rewarded.
You will write robust, maintainable, and scalable code every day. You have both a sense of humor and embrace the Extreme Programming values and practices.
Their multi-tenant, internationalized, SaaS platform powers the world's most enviable brands. Their mission is to engineer rewarding experiences for our client's customers and to build world class software.
- Shape our web and mobile technology innovation as we continuously improve our platform.
- Collaborate on the design and implementation of new features.
- Write elegant, maintainable, and extensible code in a team environment.
- Implement unit and integration tests to ensure the delivery of high quality features.
- wicked smart and super social
- fun loving and charismatic
- proactive and adaptive
- Passion for technology outside the workplace with an interest in libraries/tools such as EmberJS, Handlebars, Bower, Bootstrap, Freemarker, Jenkins, Se2, OSX, Intellij and Git.
- You are an expert in object-oriented design and have experience using Java (or other OO languages).
- You have the skills to solve the most difficult cross-browser display issues.
- You have experience or are interested in developing mobile web applications
- You love owning large portions of our code base and using technology to solve business problems.
- You are well-disciplined to write unit tests that assert something useful.
- You understand the importance of security and have experience with OWASP secure coding guidelines.
You have a technical background with a BS and 5 or more years of work experience
MS and 3 or more year experience in a computer-related engineering field.
OF TECH TALENT