Bedrocket Media Ventures is a disruptive media startup looking to change the way people discover and consume great entertainment in the cloud. Our platforms are not only revolutionizing the way entertainment is created and distributed, we're also inventing new forms of interactive programming that will drive the future of video storytelling. We're a fast-growing, venture-backed company that was founded by the co-founder of Huffington Post and the founder of multiple successful cable networks, and we're building a radical team of creative thinkers and expert doers who are passionate about pioneering a truly new model for media.
A business development manager with experience in distribution and marketing strategies. You also have a digital background and deep knowledge of emerging digital technologies, innovative ad platforms, and social media. As part of the Business Development team, you'll be responsible for finding and managing digital video content distribution for our official YouTube channels across endemic and non-endemic sites, as well as partnerships with YouTube stars. If you are a creative dealmaker who thrives in a collaborative atmosphere, enjoys dynamic and evolving environments, knows how to handle an occasional curveball, and gets excited about building a new company, we want to hear from you!
- Develop digital distribution and deal structures for each channel (Network A, Official Comedy, and Look TV).
- Work closely with the business development, programming and marketing teams to create digital distribution plans on and off of YouTube.
- Create and grow existing relationships with distribution partners.
- 3+ years business development, distribution, and/or marketing experience.
- Digital and social experience is a must, with love for data-driven results and ability to negotiate deals.
- Understanding of YouTube platform and ability to develop relationships within the YouTube community.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects.
- Passion for media and entertainment; interest in pop culture.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
Come work with us!
- We offer competitive salary, health benefits (medical, dental, vision), and equity
- Laid-back environment: jeans, plaid, t-shirts, you get the gist
- Bring your dog to work—they'll love our wood floors
- Sunny window view overlooking the heart of SoHo and its endless food and bar options
- Flexible work hours, relocation assistance, friendly co-workers to geek out with
Bedrocket Media Ventures is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters, please.
OF TECH TALENT