This position reports to the Sr. Director, Sales and Client Services, Digital Advertising Services (DAS) at Experian Marketing Services.
Experian's DAS and its ground breaking digital advertising platform, Audience IQSM, uses powerful data, advanced analytics, and next generation technology to enable marketers and advertisers to increase the ROI of their digital media spend by improving audience segmentation, ad targeting, media effectiveness, and measurement/attribution across the online, digital video, and mobile channels.
You will be part of a high performing sales team responsible for prospecting, pitching, and closing new business, and forging strong partner relations with, digital media agencies. You will be the primary contact for each agency relationship, will drive their adoption and use of Experian’s Audience IQ digital media platform, and will be accountable for revenue growth, relationship management, and client renewals.
You love solving client problems with sales solutions and have strong interpersonal, communication, and closing skills built on a knowledge base and comfort level with data-driven online marketing and advertising. You thrive in a fast-paced, supportive environment, and are comfortable serving as the trusted advisor throughout our clients’ organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ sales or business development experience in digital advertising/marketing.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota through successful prospecting, solution selling, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, concepts, terms, and tactics.
- Familiarity with traditional direct and/or data-driven marketing principles
- Preferable rolodex of agency contacts
- Independent, proactive, forward-thinking, creative problem solver, results-oriented.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Exceptional client-facing and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel 25-50%.
- Position will be located in NYC.
OF TECH TALENT