Simpli.fi is changing online advertising with its next generation real-time-bidding platform. By harnessing the power of unstructured data, we are making element level marketing a reality and delivering superior performance for both direct response and brand advertisers alike. We are the DSP/DMP/SSP platform of choice for savvy advertisers looking for a better way to target audiences, and for publishers looking to improve monetization of both their data and their inventory. We have grown Simpli.fi from our launch in 2010 to profitability and 8-figure revenues in 2012. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up with a strong customer base and product offering at a relatively early stage
Simpli.fi is currently working to build its internal Client Services Team. We are now hiring full-time Account Managers in Fort Worth, Texas.
Simpli.fi is hiring highly qualified and motivated Account Managers for its Client Service team located in Fort Worth, Texas. Ideal candidates will possess strong client interaction, organization, communication, sales, and analytical skills. Account Managers are responsible for building strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management, optimization, performance and client satisfaction.
Primary activities include (but are not limited to): campaign management, campaign optimization, client account analytics, client calls, WebEx demonstrations of the Simpli.fi platform for potential clients, training, strategic and tactical recommendations in relation to client campaigns, and working with the internal Simpli.fi team to help grow and develop the product offering.
- Proactively build and manage new and existing relationships with clients.
- Manage daily execution of campaigns
- Analyze performance data and provide interpretation and strategic steps to meet goals
- Suggest and implement optimization techniques for active campaigns
- Facilitate and coordinate campaign execution between all teams
- Understand client’s business needs and provide clients with tools and assets to achieve stated goals.
- Maintain a high level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in the management of online media.
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Online advertising exposure/experience
- Ideal candidates will have a firm basis of understanding in online marketing (search, display, SEO, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with a demonstrated history in client satisfaction
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment; willing to pitch-in as needed.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with client contacts at all levels
- Flexibility in work availability
OF TECH TALENT