Mailjet is an all-in-one solution to send, track and deliver both marketing and transactional emails. Its cloud-based infrastructure is unique and highly scalable. A proprietary technology optimizes the deliverability of the messages. www.mailjet.com
You are a social savvy geek programmer. You are fond of Hackathons, Meetups, Stack Overflow and evangelism.
- Engage in technical conversations with the developer community.
- Generate content: blog posts, sample code, SDKs, screencasts... Anything that helps developers discover Mailjet and use our API.
- Provide customer support on Mailjet's Uservoice forum, social networks (Stack Overflow, Quora, etc.) and wherever else technical questions arise.
- Get out to the tech & startup events: meet with developers at hackathons, meetups, conferences, accelerator programs...
- Help developers to envision and build great projects using Mailjet's API.
- Gather feedback for the Mailjet team: Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams.
- You have several years of experience as a developer and/or client support experience. Or even better, as a Dev Evangelist.
- You are involved in the Startup ecosystem, and you are excited about new products and technologies.
- You have built web applications on your own. You are familiar with PHP, .js, frameworks, etc.
- You write excellent English. You express your ideas with clarity. You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are motivated / fast learner and you can work in autonomy.
- You love to share your geek achievements. You blog about technical topics, you tweet and you love the social web, especially the platforms for developers (Stack Overflow, Github, etc.)
- Experience in building a community is a plus.
- Ability to work and travel on your own.
- You will get paid to visit the coolest places around. You will meet a lot of people from the web ecosystem.
- Responsibilities and initiatives: we provide some keys but we are counting on you to bring your ideas, personality and vision to the company.
- Plunge yourself in the life of a fast-moving start-up that is growing quickly.
- Salary: highly motivating, depending on the profile.
GET IN TOUCH!
OF TECH TALENT