Dell’s End User Computing Wyse team is delivering cutting edge solutions enabling Cloud Client Computing solutions of the future. This team develops innovative hardware and software solutions to deliver compelling customer focused Cloud Client Computing offerings. As a software developer on the Dell | Wyse team, you will help to define and deliver Cloud Client Computing solutions that solve customer problems and deliver measureable customer ROI.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The developer is responsible for designing and implementing security solutions for the Wyse ThinOS operating system. A successful candidate will exhibit the following skillsets:
1) Excellent in developing quality software in C language.
2) Software development under Linux system.
3) Use GDB tools for trouble shooting software components.
4) Good knowledge of security protocols, like SSL/HTTPS/EAP and various certificates authentication and maintenance.
5) Good knowledge of Microsoft Network protocols to support Wyse ThinOS running in the Microsoft Active Directory environment.
6) Work closely with an offshore development center in Beijing, China in flexible hours.
7) Ability to identify quality and performance issues.
8) Delivering elegant solutions on time.
- 3+ years of experience in C programming.
- 3+ years in commercial software development projects in the network security and Microsoft Active Directory protocols.
- Academic background in software engineering.
- Prefer experience working with Chinese development center.
- Must have strong organization and analytical skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, setting priorities and working independently under aggressive timelines.
- Fluent and articulate communication skills
- Must have a keen sense of learning and exploring new technologies independently.
BS in CS, MS preferred.
OF TECH TALENT