Dell has recently acquired Wyse Technology, the global leader in cloud client computing, to significantly extend its desktop virtualization offerings. The addition of Wyse will expand Dell’s desktop virtualization capabilities and provide new market opportunities for the full range of Dell’s enterprise solutions and services.
We are actively searching for talented software engineers to work on a small team in a large well established company. This team is involved in both product development as well as ongoing and continual research. So you should be ready to take on new tasks for future products as well as developing for and enhancing our shipping products.
We have a small team with a startup feel, that is part of a larger, well established and successful company. We are profitable, with a history of success, and are poised for greatness.
The candidate should be comfortable working on a small team, in a fast paced environment. If you've developed your own products on the side, and truly understand full product lifecycle and how to continually improve a product, that's a definite bonus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills a definite must have.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 9+ years of related professional work experience
- Strong software engineering skills with expertise in Objective C, Cocoa Touch and Quartz 2D
- Strong object-oriented design and implementation skills
- Experience in Web Services, Socket Programming and networking
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies
An interest in, or desire to develop Mac OS X applications.
* Strong understanding of debug tools available on Xcode.
* Strong communication skills
OF TECH TALENT