Dell has recently announced its acquisition of Wyse Technology, the global leader in cloud client computing, to significantly extend its desktop virtualization offerings. The addition of Wyse will expand Dell’s desktop virtualization capabilities and provide new market opportunities for the full range of Dell’s enterprise solutions and services.
We currently have an excellent opportunity in our business development and alliances team for an experienced and dynamic business development manager. This position will be reporting into Sr. Director of Business Development to uncover new opportunities and build strategic partnerships within the healthcare vertical for our portfolio of end-to-end cloud client computing solutions.
The individual is expected to be well connected and to be capable of developing strategic partnerships with tier-1 healthcare organizations. The successful candidate will be able to use his/her knowledge of the enterprise, mobile and cloud space, within the healthcare environment, to prospect, cultivate and execute strategic partnerships and develop and manage the ongoing relationship.
This position is based out of San Jose, California.
- Develop partnerships with organizations in the healthcare vertical. in order to develop, manage and implement strategic projects and go-to-market plans related to Dell cloud client computing solutions
- Manage the ongoing relationship with the partners
- Identify partnering and marketing opportunities; source opportunities and initiate plans to take advantage of them
- Work with the Product Management team and various other teams to ensure needs are scoped, designed & delivered
- In-depth understanding of the dynamics of the healthcare environment, and the influences of cloud, mobility and VDI in the latter
- Experience in cloud and mobile technologies
- 7-10 years experience in business development, minimum 5 years in healthcare
- Extensive knowledge of sales processes and partner engagement models
- Sales experience mandatory
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Experience interacting with senior level associates
- Background in project development, management and implementation is required
- Broad knowledge and understanding of general business operating principles and practices
- Ability to define and execute strategic plans and lead annual and quarterly business planning processes
- Proven track record of individual sales achievement and driving team, partner performance
- Ability to effectively engage and coordinate cross functional support and activities
- Confident and effective communicator, ability to deliver compelling presentations to individuals and groups at all levels
· BA/BS required, preferably in business or technical discipline
· MBA preferred
OF TECH TALENT