Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry. Seamless and MenuPages are the nation’s leading sources of local restaurant information and mobile/online ordering. We deliver food happiness to over 1.5 million customers and many of the world’s largest companies. In addition, Seamless offers a career filled with innovation and opportunity to the forward-thinking problem solvers who join our family.
Join us in New York City, Sandy, UT, or one of our satellite markets. With a career at Seamless, you can order your cake and eat it, too!
Reporting to our Vice President and General Manager of the Corporate Services Team is a newly-created position that will be responsible for supporting the Seamless Corporate Sales, Marketing and Account Management teams. This team is charged with maintaining and growing our relationships with our thousands of Corporate clients and prospects.
As our Corporate Sales Operations Associate, you will be responsible for contributing to the overall corporate sales strategy as a critical member of the team. Key areas of focus will include , reporting and analyzing business performance, uncovering new growth opportunities, helping to implement marketing efforts to corporate clients and prospects, and managing Salesforce.com to help the team achieve overall operational excellence .
You MUST BE analytical and detail-oriented, with superior communication skills, an eye for process improvement, a will to collaborate, and a great grasp on reporting. You believe that if you can’t measure something, you can’t manage it!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Report and analyze business performance and opportunities
- Tracking of successful sales activity; remaining leads; and key ratios
- Advanced tracking of value creation, Market-level ROI; new initiative KPIs, etc.
- Identify opportunities and aid in implementation of new policies and procedures
- Help orchestrate sales commission structure and execution
- Assist the Corporate marketing team with their execution of various lead generation programs
- Track the health of the Corporate marketing campaigns
- Manage Salesforce.com for the corporate team
- Design improvements to structure and reporting (in collaboration with IT)
- Test new tools and add-ins (as relevant)
- Contribute to overall Corporate sales strategy as a key member of the team
- 2-4 years of Sales Support, Marketing or comparable experience
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise with Salesforce.com (or similar CRM), emphasis on reporting and tool management
- Superior communication skills, especially written/PowerPoint
- Possible travel (< 10%) for conferences and meetings with field teams
- NYC based
- Note that title may be adjusted, commensurate with experience
*Seamless is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer
OF TECH TALENT