At Uber, amazing service is our core. We're a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests (Benzes, town cars, etc.) from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We're looking for a community support all-star to take charge of customer satisfaction in Atlanta!
- A utility player. You're willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... thousands of Uber user emails each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You'll humbly be the voice of Uber.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Tame upset riders and turn them into passionate evangelists. Respond to emails & support issues promptly.
- Monitor Twitter, Facebook & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities, social networks & blogs.
- Find the transportation pulse of the city and identify new ways to get the Uber experience in front of new users.
- Spread the UberLOVE through creating exciting blog & social web content.
- Work closely with both your tight-knit Atlanta team of three, as well as other city Community Managers to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business.
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Wordpress, etc.).
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted).
- Customer support background a plus.
- Influencer amongst your friends and community. You know people.
- College degree in Marketing, Public Relations or similar degree is a plus, not required.
- Accomplished in foosball is a plus.
OF TECH TALENT