Schoology’s goals are to help teachers teach better and to help improve student outcomes. We do this by automating parts of the instructional process, which allows educators to focus more time on collaborating, communicating, and helping their students and less time managing coursework.
By providing online content repositories, learning and classroom management, professional development, and social networking in one easy-to-use and easy-to-implement platform, Schoology is transforming education through innovative technology. We are providing information and insights that were never before possible and allowing educators to grow in meaningful ways.
The Community Evangelist will develop and implement outreach programs to nurture our rapidly growing community of educators. Through creative strategies, the Community Evangelist will work with the marketing team to establish Schoology as a thought-leader in the education market.
As a rapidly growing company, we need smart and creative individuals who are passionate about education and believe that technology plays a vital role in its future. Join us in the pursuit of a better future for everyone.
- Define Schoology’s community goals by developing programs to engage a wide global audience of educators.
- Monitor and manage all social media outlets on a daily basis by participating in relevant industry conversations and/or discussion threads.
- Research, find, and create thought-provoking content to share with the community on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and Schoology’s blog.
- Actively research new opportunities that will increase Schoology’s visibility in the market.
- Grow community engagement through social media experiences, contests, awards, member call-outs, and other social community programs.
- Work alongside the marketing team to develop community initiatives related to trade shows, feature/product updates, and other Schoology related events.
- Drive analytics and metrics on effectiveness of social media campaigns and other key performance indicators.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Previous experience managing social media platforms for an organization or business
- Experience with social media monitoring tools such as SproutSocial, HootSuite, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
**Please provide a cover letter, resume, and relevant links
OF TECH TALENT